Into the spotlight
Well done to the Theatre Royal for continuously seeking progressive ways of working with artists, organistaions and the community, especially during what has been such a challenging year.
Featuring an eclectic mix of work produced by 11 #Waterford-based artists during the pandemic, including printmaking, painting, photography, ceramics and multi-media visual art.
‘Into the Spotlight – a celebration of new Waterford art’, in partnership with GOMA Gallery of Modern Art Waterford, opens on 20th August and runs until 10th September. The exhibiting artists are:
- Anne McDonnell (printmaker)
- Anouschka Joyce (painter and print maker)
- Carmel Cleary (photographer)
- Ciara Patricia Langan (multi disciplinary artist)
- Cora Cummins (ceramicist)
- Katy Flynn (designer and maker)
- Kayleigh Regan (traditional artist with a heavy focus on pen and pencil)
- Niall Murphy (painter)
- Dave Curran and Richie Murphy (modern/contemporary, collaborative painters)
- Saoirse Walsh (multi-media visual artist)