GOMA are pleased to announce we are now receiving applications for studio spaces. Applications are welcome from arts practitioners from all disciplines.
Please see the application form at the end of this page for full details of studio costs and the application process.
- Computer room with full Adobe Creative Suite
- Studio-wide internet access
- Kitchen & communal meeting area
- Administrative and technical support
- 24-hour secure access and parking in a city-centre location
- Darkroom facilities (under development)
- Equipment rental
How to apply
Please note that all applicant artists must be a annual memebr of GOMA’s Friend/Best Friend Scheme prior to availing of a studio. If members aren't already a Friend/Best Friend member of GOMA a fee of €15 or €25 euro is required to join the friends scheme depending on which memebership suits you best.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Proof of annual Friend membership or a statement from those who aren't already a member agreeing to join annual Friend membership on the day studio rent commences.
- A CV (max 2 pages) or projects listing from your organisation
In addition to submitting the above documents, please provide a letter of reference or support and attach at least one of the following:
- Maximum of 5 images of your work
- Maximum of two film or sound recordings.
- Examples of writing
- Examples of previous projects.
Applicants will be short-listed from the images and supporting information and those selected will be contacted for a telephone interview.
As studio spaces are limited and demand is high for low-cost arts workspaces, we appreciate your patience while we process applications.
All enquiries in relation to applications may be directed to email@example.com